Do you want to master the skills of managing Google service for your school in 2021? The Google Admin Console is the place to start! On Thursday, March 4th at 4.00 PM CET, our COOL expert will introduce you to the wonderful world of the Google Admin Console that will help you kick start your learning journey!
In this webinar you will learn about:
- How to navigate around Google Admin Console dashboard
- How to add or remove users
- How to manage groups and sub-organizations
- Get insider tips from our COOL experts on how well-structured Google service management will benefit your organization in the long run
- Other exclusive insider tips from our COOL experts!
This webinar is the first of a series of 10 fantastic free monthly webinars. We developed this series to help IT admins or anyone who would like to master the foundations of Google Admin Console to manage Google service for their school. At the end of this series of webinars, you will be ready to take your Google Admin exam and pass it with flying colors!
Don’t miss this chance to talk face-to-face with COOL experts and learn new skills along the way!