Your school is using Gmail, Drive, Classroom and Meet everyday, and you’d like to master the best practices for managing these Google apps for your K12 school. If this sounds like you, don’t miss this free COOL webinar!
In this webinar you will learn about:
- What are the core Google Workspace for Education Apps and how to manage them from your Google Admin Console
- Best practices for configuring Gmail, Drive, Classroom and Meet for your school
- What are the most relevant settings for your school for the core Google Workspace apps
- How do organizations work with settings policies
- Other exclusive tips from Google certified trainers!
We’ll also be saving some time for Q&A at the end, so bring your questions!
This webinar is the second of a series of 10 fantastic free monthly webinars. We developed this series to help IT admins or anyone who would like to master the foundations of Google Admin Console to manage Google services for their school. At the end of this series of webinars, you will be ready to take your Google Admin exam and pass it with flying colors!
Don’t miss this chance to talk face-to-face with our Google certified trainer and learn new skills along the way!