In the previous webinar sessions, we’ve covered how to manage core apps like Gmail, Calendar, and Classroom with the Google Admin Console. Do you know that you can add more external functions on top of these core apps? Have you ever wondered how to add extensions and other applications that will improve the user experience for your K12 school? Then don’t miss this free COOL webinar!
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The difference between Chrome, Android, Google Workspace and Marketplace Apps;
- Whether your organisation is ready for using Android apps;
- How to find and add non-core apps and extensions?
- How to push apps and extensions?
- How to manage and personalize the user’s app store?
- How to navigate around the Marketplace and Marketplace Apps?
We’ll also be saving some time for Q&A at the end, so bring your questions!
This webinar is the 4th part of a series of 10 fantastic free monthly webinars. We developed this series to help IT admins or anyone who would like to master the foundations of Google Admin Console to manage Google services for their school. You will also receive a certificate for participating in this webinar. At the end of this series of webinars, you will be ready to take your Google Admin exam and pass it with flying colors!
Here is what our past attendees have to say about this webinar series:
“Wonderful session! Very happy to attend the webinar. The trainer is explaining very well. Thanks for the guidance!”
“Great work! We are looking forward to getting the certificate!”
Don’t miss this chance to talk face-to-face with our Google certified trainer and learn new skills along the way!